Pages

samedi 15 mars 2014

Fashionpupa.com

If you live in Switzerland, you definitely know there are some brands that have been proven great and that are not available (or easily available) here. Of course this could also happen in other parts of Europe, but there I can't help much. I'm mostly talking about Tangle Teezer, Real Techniques, Sleek MakeUp, TheBalm...
Si vous habitez en Suisse, vous savez surement qu'il y a de marques qui ont prouvé leur qualité mais qui ne sont pas (ou pas facilement) trouvables ici. Bien sûr, ceci peut être le cas dans d'autres pays européens aussi, mais là je ne peux pas aider beaucoup. Je parle concrètement de Tangle Teezer, Real Techniques, Sleek MakeUp, TheBalm...
Photo: Fashionpupa

So, I happen to watch Fashionpupa's Youtube videos because I think she's awesome and of course because I can hear some German and practice a little. So when I found her online shop (fashionpupa.com) and the brands she offers, I was very tempted. After weeks of doubt, I finally decided to make an order.
Voici la situation: je regarde les vidéos de Fashionpupa sur Youtube parce que je la trouve géniale et bien sûr parce que je peux écouter un peu d'allemand et pratiquer. Alors quand j'ai su qu'elle lançait sa boutique virtuelle (fashionpupa.com) et les marques qu'elle proposait, c'était la tentation totale. Après des semaines d'incertitude, j'ai enfin décidé de passer une commande.

The shipment was really fast and you can always check the status of your order with the "Quick order trace" option. Everything was well packed so my product was secure and I definitely appreciate the card inside in French(!) and not in German and the handwritten note. Plus we get some treats too (oops... they didn't survive the first night!), which I find a lovely.
L'envoi est très rapide et vous pouvez toujours vérifier le status de votre commande avec l'option "Quick order trace". Le produit est soigneusement emballé et j'ai apprécié énormément la carte dans mon colis, elle était en français(!) et pas en allemand et elle contenait une note écrite à la main. En plus, j'ai eu droit à des petites sucreries (qui n'ont pas survécu la nuit!), ce que je trouve adorable.

I definitely recommend Fashionpupa online store... and in case you were wondering, I got the i-Divine Oh so special palette from Sleek MakeUp. And hey! Fashionpupa ships not only in Switzerland, but also in Europe!
Je vous recommande vivement les services de Fashionpupa... et au cas où vous vous demandiez, j'ai commandé la palette i-Divine Oh so special de Sleek MakeUp. Attendez! Fashionpupa ne livre uniquement en Suisse mais aussi en Europe!

2 commentaires:

  1. Ohhh this is good to know, I didn't know this online store yet, and I love Sleek!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I'm amazed you haven't heard of it yet! :O I definitely recommend this site. The prices are correct (for products and shipping). I've found another site that offers almost the same products but at CHF 11.- for shipping I say it's too much (and they ship from Suisse Romande). This is my first Sleek product so I'll see how it works on me, but I've heard and read so many positive things from the brand.

      Supprimer